The Dream Analyst
Layne Dalfen has been interpreting dreams for years both her own and her clients’. Her own interest in dreams stems from her early experience in Freudian analysis where dream work was the primary tool.
- Certificate in Gestalt Counseling
- Studied dreamwork at the Alfred Adler Institute
- Member of the C. G. Jung Society
- Founded The Dream Interpretation Center, Montreal
- Former Board of Directors, International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD)
- Lecturer at Concordia University, Montreal
- Psychology Today, Understanding Dreams Column
- Oprahdaily.com, Dream Catcher Column
Layne’s core message is how the solutions to our current problems appear
to us first, through our intelligent, unconscious mind. If you
understand the conversation that is the dream, you can propel your
problem-solving skills, both short and long-term.
Her appearances on TV, live radio, and numerous interviews expose a compassionate and articulate dream analyst with an uncanny gift to describe your dreams and plan a course of action.
As seen on:
Have a Great Dream
Decoding Your Dreams to Discover Your Full Potential
By Layne Dalfen
Dalfen creates a powerful new approach to dream interpretation that combines insight from Freud, Adler, Jung and Gestalt Physchology. Her method reveals four levels of dreaming that can be accessed to fully interpret and benefit from a dream:
- Looking into the Mirror: Discovering the problem or issue the dream is addressing.
- Using the Whole Mind: Learning how a dream can show us hidden blocks to progress.
- Discovering Patterns: Recognizing how patterns in dreams reflect patterns in one’s waking life.
- Tapping into Spiritual Resources: Identifying symbols and working with them to achieve objectives.
AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AND AS AN E-BOOK
I am a dream analyst. The other day, I was working with a client on the telephone, who was describing her dream filled with themes of black and white. My office is in my home and from my desk I have a view of the vestibule. While I was discussing her dream with my client, my daughter came into the house and walked past me into her bedroom. When she passed I noticed she was dressed all in black. A few minutes later as the dreamer was discussing the white images in her dream, I looked up and saw my daughter walk by me again except this time she had changed and was dressed all in white!