Dream Interpreter Layne Dalfen | The Dream Analyst
Speaker, Author, Problem-Solver
I’m dream interpreter Layne Dalfen, and for more than four decades, I’ve been educating individuals on the value of decoding dreams.
A specialist in translating the language of metaphor with a focus on the works of Freud, Jung, Perls, and Adler. I founded the Dream Interpretation Center in 1997 and teach dream analysis to Counseling students at Montreal’s Concordia University. Additionally, I’m a member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD).
- 1988: Obtained certificate in Gestalt Counseling
- 1992: Studied dreamwork at the Alfred Adler Institute
- 1995 – Present: Member of the C. G. Jung Society
- 1997 – Present: Founded the Dream Interpretation Center, Montreal
- 2005 – 2009: Board of Directors, International Association for the Study of Dreams
- 2005 – Present: Lecturer at Concordia University, Montreal
I’ve made more than 250 radio, podcast, and television appearances for major networks in both the US and Canada.
- Over 250 radio shows, including Coast to Coast AM and The X Zone
- On TV: NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX Affiliates
- Magazines: Oprah Daily, Psychology Today, Body and Soul, Canadian Living, Women’s Voices, Inner Self, Vice, Beliefnet.com, BIZCATALYST 360°, and more!
My Dream Interpretation Expertise
I’m a sought-after speaker and respected dream interpreter, teacher, writer, and consultant. My easy-to-grasp concepts have been the subjects of numerous media appearances and scientific journals. I am the writer of the Understanding Dreams column at Psychology Today and I am known as the Dream Catcher at Oprah Daily.
I am also the author of Have a Great Dream: Books 1 & 2, available in both paperback and on Kindle.